Instructors who have adopted one of the textbooks by Goodrich and
Tamassia as a required reading in their course are eligible to
access the following password-protected teaching aids:
- Solutions manual for selected exercises in the book
- Access to solutions in the Problem Database
- Presentation slides in PowerPoint format
- Full source code of net.datastructures package.
- Supplemental materials
- Homeworks and exams (with solutions) given by the authors in previous
editions of their courses
Terms and Conditions
Use of the instructor account and of the material in the
instructor area is subject to the following terms and conditions:
You can make available the material to your teaching
assistants and graders.
You can make available portions of the material,
such as solutions to selected exercises, to the
students in your course on hardcopy handouts or on
Web pages that are either
- password-protected, OR
- accessible only from your university domain
You are not allowed to make the material available
on a publicly accessible Web site.